Hello everyone!!!

Today, we are going to correct the exercises of this week:

EXERCISE 3 ACTIVITY BOOK PAG 55:

1.C
2.A
3.D
4.B

EXERCISE 2 ACTIVITY BOOK PAG 56:

Where were you yesterday?
I was at my granny,s house
Boring!
No, it wasn,t. She lives near a big park and the Noisy boys were there. The music was fantastic.
Lucky you. I was at home with my younger brother.

EXERCISE 3 ACTIVITY BOOK PAG 56:

1. was
2. wasn,t
3. were
4. weren,t
5. was in Edinburgh on Thursday
6. was in Belfast on Thursday
7. were in Cardiff on Wednesday
8. wasn,t in Belfast on Wednesday

EXERCISE 6 ACTIVITY BOOK PAG 57:

1. sunny      scarf
2. café        church
3. book       frog
4. ten           hospital
5. lamp        leg
6. park        cat
7. bank        pen
8. dress       dog

MYSTERY WORD: SCOTLAND 

I hope you have a very nice weekend and REMEMBER: "Today is the day!!!!"

See you on Monday!!!
Bye!!!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CIENCIAS NATURALES

MATEMÁTICAS

MATEMÁTICAS